Yesterday, i think that we shouldn't play violence against each other anymore, we all will feel hurt after all. im sorry for everything. so does you to blame for acting fighter and punch me siol, after all, you hit me super double triple hard, my bone can even feel the hurt. tears drop rolled down my face, i alrd say fair le you still continue. dont be stubborn anymore. i dont wish either you or me to get hurt. Haiss.
I thinks that if we really love each other why afford to make each other getting hurt? Is this really love? I know sometime you love me so you beat me :( but i dont like :( it's very hurtful :( I want to be the one loving you... the one who care for you just like the way we do. can we change back to the past.. the way we used to treat each other nice like fk :) i love you very much!
Can you changed back to the way you treated me? I would rather want those feelings :( I love you. ! Be there for me. Be Understandable can? Can't go on my life without you :( with love always..